What characterizes Faith Community?
- We value Christ-centered community grounded in traditional worship gatherings to experience God’s presence together, study His Word, grow closer to Him and to each other, and encourage each other.
- We value Bible study, prayer, ministry to the body of Christ, and blessing the larger community through acts of kindness and service in the name of Christ.
- We value the joyful, generous giving of money and time as elements of our living sacrifice and wise stewardship of all of life.
- We value personal sharing of testimonies and life stories as essential elements in building and maintaining strong supportive relationships.
- We want to reach persons in our community who are not yet followers of Jesus Christ and walk with them in authentic friendship to saving faith and new life in Christ, and to ongoing discipleship as followers of His Way.
- We are an English-speaking congregation that is enthusiastic about the Butler Church vision of multi-cultural, multi-lingual congregations reaching and serving our community.
“Blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they go right on producing delicious fruit.” Jeremiah 17: 7-8